• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fall time friends?

Wow thats awesome! I just lost 5 big maples from that storm aug 2 and thought of finding someone to do somthing cool like that with one of the stumps. But mine just ended up being fire wood. I still have some really big pieces on the ground yet may have to think about it again. A cool yamaha stump!

Carve a snowmobile ? ;)

I refuse to cut wood in the summer as it is too hot. been there done that. fall is ok but I prefer winter as it gets way easyer to load the wood in the sleigh right where it fell.

Same here.....now that racing is done, I need to get my wood split and stacked.

I have the 455 Rancher, Shagman found me a 24 inch blade and chain for it. Didn't stick around to help me saw wood tho.....bummer, LOL

I have a log here that is big enough to carve a snowmobile out of it....that wood (no pun intended...LOL) be so cool!

I find that EXCATE same problem; slightly different issue butt same result.

Tons of things to MAKE & DO....

BUTT EVERYONE shows up too EAT ......BUTT Not There To Help, They ALL have that I Was Really Busy Look on Their Faces:dunno:

Riding Mtn Fall Bear #2 007.JPG

Riding Mtn Fall Bear #2 017.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #1 060.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #1 086.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #1 088.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #1 091.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #1 096.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #2 006.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #2 008.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #2 011.JPG
Riding Mtn Fall Bear #2 017.JPG

Back