• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally got to put some miles on my 17 LTX-LE.

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
Just came back from Patten Maine,where we have a small house near the ITS trails,rode the first two days with a friend,than after our little storm dropped another 13 plus inches on us,wife and i rode about 60 miles by ourselfs. So the old winder stayed faithful to me for the combined 235 miles i racked up on it,no problems.

Just came back from Patten Maine,where we have a small house near the ITS trails,rode the first two days with a friend,than after our little storm dropped another 13 plus inches on us,wife and i rode about 60 miles by ourselfs. So the old winder stayed faithful to me for the combined 235 miles i racked up on it,no problems.
Glad to hear that you were able to get out and enjoy a bit!

Glad to hear that you were able to get out and enjoy a bit!
Thanks,yes Marion did as well,she has not ridden her sled in 2 years now,so i did not want to push her,i would like to be able to keep her around for a lot more years,she is getting older if you know what i mean. Pete

Thanks,yes Marion did as well,she has not ridden her sled in 2 years now,so i did not want to push her,i would like to be able to keep her around for a lot more years,she is getting older if you know what i mean. Pete
Oh I sure do Pete!
Did a backpack trip from your area last winter! We entered the big trails from the Oxbow Portage Ashland side, and days later came through the Houlton Linneus way back. My first time coming back to Patten from that side! You had mentioned that route a couple of years ago!

Nice trails and not as busy.

Oh I sure do Pete!
Did a backpack trip from your area last winter! We entered the big trails from the Oxbow Portage Ashland side, and days later came through the Houlton Linneus way back. My first time coming back to Patten from that side! You had mentioned that route a couple of years ago!

Nice trails and not as busy.
Yes they are Dennis,in fact if you were in sherman,and went south thru Benedicta church yard going south on ITS81 down to mattawamkeg area,onto ITS110 poleline back to trail 3 back into sherman,those trails are some of the best around southern aroostook. They stay flat and fast for days,because they just dont get the traffic most ITS trails do,and once you though into the mix,that you are going south,well most folks just wont believe how well there trails could be down there.

Yes they are Dennis,in fact if you were in sherman,and went south thru Benedicta church yard going south on ITS81 down to mattawamkeg area,onto ITS110 poleline back to trail 3 back into sherman,those trails are some of the best around southern aroostook. They stay flat and fast for days,because they just dont get the traffic most ITS trails do,and once you though into the mix,that you are going south,well most folks just wont believe how well there trails could be down there.
Yes and that way we were able to hit the Houlton trails, which I haven’t done for years! Forgot about those straight and fast trails which were also well groomed!

Shall have to try that again next time out of Patten!

The one bummer, Grandmas in Lineus is now closed!!!

Yes and that way we were able to hit the Houlton trails, which I haven’t done for years! Forgot about those straight and fast trails which were also well groomed!

Shall have to try that again next time out of Patten!

The one bummer, Grandmas in Lineus is now closed!!!
Yes Dennis,what a shame.

Good you got out! Was up there somewhere a few years back, left from Rangely lakes. This was about the only time I knew where I was...on the border of New Hampshire, Pittsburgh trails. The routes we took almost looked like I could ride from home in upstate NY to there!!! Trails all over in Vermont, N.H. Took 6.5 hours in the truck to get there..lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-183415_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-183415_Gallery.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 77

Back