• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FLAME ON!!!!!!!!!!

i can`t take it anymore dude , glad u like it because i think its looks ugly colors all wrong for the blue..beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess :shock:

ps : i`m not looking to get in a pissing contest with you , just giving u some feedback thats all

I think it looks good. I'm thinking of changing all my decals to orange and add skid plate, BJ hookers, skis etc... to match.

RXONE, where did you get the flames? I love them. I have been looking for something like that for my sled but have come up empty. ony info would be greatly appreciated. Remember, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery :lol:

I like it! What did you use to paint your screens? Im guessing spray paint what was the name? I need to repaint my screens they look to red rather than orange :roll:

To radical of colors for me but to each their own. Maybe the colors look better in person rather than the picture.

:twisted: :twisted: I thought that sled looked great on are ty. newyork ride,as for the driver thats in the eye of the beholder :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Back