• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

For all those who Love the U.P.

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
I just saw this on face book....
FB_IMG_1514905512921.jpg

That's why I love the western U.P. I've been riding up there since 1983 and have made at least two trips per year since. Snow, snow, and more snow.

I'll be heading up there again next Monday-Friday, January 8-12 with a bud who's got a new 2018 50th Anniversary Apex to get some break in miles.

We have our next trip booked for SuperBowl weekend. Hopefully that will clear some yahoos off the trails. Who needs football anyway.

PS: I can always get home in time to watch on Sunday night if the Vikings make it in.

We have our next trip booked for SuperBowl weekend. Hopefully that will clear some yahoos off the trails. Who needs football anyway.

PS: I can always get home in time to watch on Sunday night if the Vikings make it in.

Who would cut a snowmobile trip short to watch the Vikings? :dunno:

BTW I’m a loser Packer fan anyway

Who would cut a snowmobile trip short to watch the Vikings? :dunno:
Totally understandable and perfect question. I have yet to watch a full game this season, as I could give two $##@ for football, let alone the vikings. (I'm a fair weather Vikings fan)

That being said, I guess it would be a bit of history to watch a superbowl where one of the teams has homefield advantage in their brand new stadium. That's pretty historic. And to be honest, the vikings still have plenty of time left to screw it up in the post season. I'm not holding my breath.

In this case, the home field advantage is pretty strong.

I'll be at the Giveaway ride during the stupidbowl.
I will not be watching even IF the queens make it in. :p

Back