• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fx Nytro Sold

snomaniac said:
That is half price....wow. Did you already pick it up before they change their minds?

I believe he said it has 6000 miles on it, or 10000km. Hard to sell a new ride with 10 000 km on it so makes sense for the good deal. :bling

BADSLED said:
At that price you can't go wrong. For Canadian trails an Apex is a better choice...

he he I love it when someone refers to "Canadian Trails." Being the 2nd largest country on the planet, most of which sees snow we have pretty much every type of trail you can imagine and they very a lot from region to region. Are you talking about a specific region in Ontario possibly?

BADSLED said:
At that price you can't go wrong. For Canadian trails an Apex is a better choice...

Depends where in Ontario...up north in Cochrane and places like that..I agree, but in the Bancroft, Wilberforce area...not so much. We have alot of tight n twisty stuff up here that gets beat up pretty bad...the Nytro is much nicer for those trails.

Great deal! Been trying to sell my `09 XTX for quite some time now and can't even get anyone interested at $6800! Some guys have the luck. Good job!

Back