• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro windshield options - Want higher with decent looks

Skyboz has the low windy with side deflectors. Here is a small pic of it...PM him, he has some closeups of it.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 583
What kind of paint are you guys using to paint your windshields. Also any special prep so it doesn't come off.

Here is a tall with black wind deflectors.

Attachments

• 2008 RTX High Windshield.JPG
    2008 RTX High Windshield.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_1178.JPG
    IMG_1178.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 503
Ralger, what part # is that windshield and was wondering if you can post a picture outside the trailer for a better view.

Part #SMA-8GL96-30-BF

Sorry, with 144 picks and new Studboy Nytro carbides with the Curve skis, I am waiting for snow before I take it off the trailer.

But here are some better pics with it still on the trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 506
apexer I used krylon paint for plastic finishes, prepped the surface with isopropynol better known as alcohol, removes any residue on the surface. 2-3 thin coats on the inside of the windshield, so the outside is still has the gloss.

Side Wind Deflectors

Anyone having problems when installing the side wind deflectors as far as fit? I can not install per instructions. I have to install the rubber grommets backwards with a gap between the wind shield and side deflectors. Pics of your installs would be great in order to see what I'm doing wrong.

I just did mine today. I think its easier if you put the screw all the way in first then screw the grommet on. If you still need picture let me know.
;)!

Eagle1 said:
I just did mine today. I think its easier if you put the screw all the way in first then screw the grommet on. If you still need picture let me know.
;)!

Pics would be great. Did you install per supplied instructions? Did you install the deflector right up against the windshield or did you use the grommet as a washer, like the instructions state? What am I missing? :o|

Back