• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gauntlets

gauntletts

I have a set of the Powermadd gauntletts....These are the ones that attach to the bars and go over the hand guards......I got them from a friend of mine that use to frequent here (phazernut)... ...I didn't use them if someone wants them, just pay the shipping and they are yours.... Larry

Re: gauntletts

Newfie Apex said:
I have a set of the Powermadd gauntletts....These are the ones that attach to the bars and go over the hand guards......I got them from a friend of mine that use to frequent here (phazernut)... ...I didn't use them if someone wants them, just pay the shipping and they are yours.... Larry

You have a PM...

Super Sled said:
upei93 said:
Super Sled said:
Get one of those mirrors you put around your wrist. They actually work pretty good.

You cannot use the wrist mirror in PQ, they want the mirrors fixed to the sled. I've toyed with the idea of cutting a hole in the gauntlet to stick the mirror through but never got around to doing it as I have never bought a PQ pass.
Man, that's good to know, thx! They are sticklers over there in Quebec, wow!

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.q ... 1_2_A.html

You could say that lol.

I have a set of brp ones that I put on over the bars but not over the hand guards. They work pretty well if it gets cold enough -15f or so.

i have the same ones as mcamzr. i have used them at -40c and they still work awsome. do not run hand gaurds though.

I have the powermad over the hand gaurds and they work great. I wear lighter gloves and have to turn the warmers down. I also put the handlebar ends through them to secure them better.

Attachments

• gauntlet.jpg
    gauntlet.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 91
I use the yamaha ones, part# SMA-8ETHP-DR-00
Work really well and inexpensive. I use them on a VK and my wife use them on a VectorLTX GT. You will have to turn the heat down low even on the coldest days and lots of room inside so it does'nt interfer with the controls.

ahamay said:
Work really well and inexpensive. I use them on a VK and my wife use them on a VectorLTX GT. You will have to turn the heat down low even on the coldest days and lots of room inside so it does'nt interfer with the controls.

Does your wife's Vector have the curved handles?

nealchick said:
ahamay said:

Does your wife's Vector have the curved handles?

yup. A 2008, I think the handle bars are identical to yours.

Back