• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Soldier'spapa

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder Ltx LE 50th Anniversary
There are many things for each of us to be tankful for.

If inclined... please share what that might be.

I’ll start it off:

I’m thankful for my wife who encouraged the purchase of the new Winder this year. I would not have spent the money for this without her being onboard!

Happy Thanksgiving, Doug!

I'm thankful for my family and a good harvest!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all who make this site the greatest snowmo site on the web.

I'm thankful that I have a wife who I can share my passion with and who enjoys getting outside and appreciates all that winter can offer.

Cheers to everyone ! Happy Thanksgiving !

Happy thanksgiving I am thankful for my health, family ( 6 grandkids and two more on the way) feel very Blessed, oh and you guys aren’t all that bad either. LoL

Have a great Thanksgiving my neighbors to the south! Plus a big thanks to TY and all the great people on the site

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm thankful for family and friends as well as good steady work that had afforded me the ability to have extras like our awesome turbo powered sleds.

I'm thankful for a wife that is having a blast on my 2018 Sidewinder RTX 50th!!!!
033 (640x480).jpg

Back