• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hay Days 2022

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
Surprised to see that there hasn't been any talk so far about Hay Days here on TY, with the event only days away. Any TY members going?

Looking forwards to checking out the new Arctic Cat platform that's going to be unveiled on Saturday at 2:00pm.

I'll be there for sure on Saturday, and possibly on Sunday.

Any thoughts of a group photo like the old days?

Surprised to see that there hasn't been any talk so far about Hay Days here on TY, with the event only days away. Any TY members going?

Looking forwards to checking out the new Arctic Cat platform that's going to be unveiled on Saturday at 2:00pm.

I'll be there for sure on Saturday, and possibly on Sunday.

Any thoughts of a group photo like the old days?
I'LL BE THERE sATURDAY FOR SURE MAYBE sUNDAY.

Wouldn't miss it. Staying Friday - Sunday in the Chicken Coop campground. I wonder if Polaris is even going to show up now that they issued a Ride/Sale Stop due to the fuel tank issue they have had over the last decade that covers about 230K sleds. If I was an affected Polaris owner I would be front and center at their factory hauler as early in the morning on Saturday as I could be!!!

Sorry I will not be there. I wanted to go but they sell out the swap before the previous year date and I am so fed up with that. Have fun and think snow!

Last edited:
I’ll be there for sure Saturday possibly Sunday. Looking forward to it and meeting up with anyone from the group here!

Wouldn't miss it. Staying Friday - Sunday in the Chicken Coop campground.
I've heard of some pretty epic parties at the "Coop".

Have fun. The weather forecast looks awesome for the weekend.

6 of us coming down, also staying in the Chicken Coop Fri-Mon. Used RVSHARE to book a couple of campers and picked renters that were close to North Branch. We’ll get there around 6 on Friday, RV’s should already be there and set up for us. Same deal on Monday morning: we drive away and the owners come in the afternoon to pick them up. The guy I rented mine from is also bringing us a bed full of firewood (can’t bring wood across the border and the Coop is pretty picked over for deadfall). First time trying the RV rental, hope it works out as well as it seems on paper!

It will be my sixth year in the chicken coop don't forget your ear plugs. As VX1R said I was surprised there wasn't a bunch of noise on here already about hay days. Maybe some of us want to meet up in the coop always nice to put faces to a screen name. We will be there Friday to Monday too

It will be my sixth year in the chicken coop don't forget your ear plugs. As VX1R said I was surprised there wasn't a bunch of noise on here already about hay days. Maybe some of us want to meet up in the coop always nice to put faces to a screen name. We will be there Friday to Monday too
Please post a bunch of pics of everyone please.

Sure wish I were going. Long way from WNY. I tried to get my nephew and several others to go with me, but no luck this year. Maybe next year!

care_bear wants to go one year but it is opening weekend for water foul here and i need the sitting ducks to have a chance lol. this year going to miss even that as my partner/co worker celebration of life is on sat.

we have used rvezy here and it was 2 awsome trailers and a good time.

have fun guys

Back