• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hay Days gate prices....please read so your not shocked!

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
If you plan on going to Hay Days this year....you better plan on being there both days otherwise if you are only going there for Saturday, expect to lose your breath for a moment.

If you go for "Saturday only" the price is $30.00 which is a 2 day pass....there is no "only Saturday" ticket anymore.....you have to buy the weekend pass. If you go for both days it's the $30.00 which would be $15.00 each day and if you go "Sunday only" the price is $15.00

I wish they would have raised it like $5 extra for Saturday, wouldn't have a problem with that and they would still be making a killing. But to charge double for Saturday only is not right and a lot of people are pretty upset and there are many negative comments on FB.

Some of the comments said the money goes back to the club and volunteers....sorry, but for the 10's of thousands of people that show up Saturday only (say 30,000 people) that's $450,000...... how much extra do they need to line their pockets?

Sorry, wasn't too happy to hear this news last night.....

I know it seems like a lot but its not a cheap event to put on. I live in the area and know the snow barrons do a lot for many clubs. What upsets me is the parking first year at the new location there was a lot of free parking. since then that large field has been empty. Dont know what happened but wish they could work something out with the land owner. ive had to pay as much as 25 just to park. Owning there own land has made it much better.

If you want to send them a message, nobody show up period! Only way people get the hint is to take a stand about what they believe in, other wise nothing changes. Yes, I have been to haydays twice before, its a great event. Jealous of you guys that live in the area.

Myself and Shagman are obligated to be there and because we both race on Sunday back in Wisconsin....this will be a Saturday only for us.

I will voice my opinion at the gate when I ay....believe me

Nospro, real sad if 2 guys wanna park and get thru gate it's $100.
Too far from my home. But would like to see it tho. BUT I guess they don't want poor guys who support their sport.
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS NOS-PRO.
only way to fix it is NO BODY SHOW UP.
VENDORS should pull out unless they think this is OK.
AND DON'T SAY THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$30 is cheap for the entertainment that you get compared to other sporting events.

After the mess that they had the first year at the new location I haven't been back since. Thought about maybe going again this year but not to pay $30 to get in the gate.

Nospro, real sad if 2 guys wanna park and get thru gate it's $100.
Too far from my home. But would like to see it tho. BUT I guess they don't want poor guys who support their sport.
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS NOS-PRO.
only way to fix it is NO BODY SHOW UP.
VENDORS should pull out unless they think this is OK.
AND DON'T SAY THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, parking, the fuel up and back and entry fee for me and my son will be over that amount. But I am obligated to go. Won't be able to watch any of the racing and will be flying thru the swap from the time gates open till I will be sitting in 1 of my sponsors booth. Get together with TY friends and then head back Sat. night.

Go be a spectacular at WIR... now thats a rip off if you ask me, your better off racing ... wait that's a joke too when you can only run once or twice in 4 hours.

Yup, I don't think I could be a spectator at WIR anymore and never going to an RSD event there because of all the extra crap they shoved in 1 night. I will race there on normal race days, pay my $25, make 3 runs minimum, try to put the Viper in the winner's circle and bring home more dough than what I came with.

As far as ticket prices go, $30 is cheap?
This past weekend Gravedigger and his wife, Northernsledder, Myself and a ski-doo friend of mine attended the NHRA US Nationals in Indy.
Those tickets cost us $61 a piece each day. And we were there 3 days. Plus it cost $410 to park the camper at the campground across the street. That was a expensive weekend!! . But it was worth every $.

3 Great days of racing, plus 3 days and 2 nights of fellowship with some Super TY folks!!

So I would love to go and find a deal for my Viper but by the time I drive there pay to get in and save 30$ I am better off just buying new from a vendor. Although I do have some friends doing grass drags that would be the only reason I would pay to get in and also to meet some of you TY guys.

Back