• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

haydays outlaw

evil eagle

Expert
Who won the class this year?
I heard it was not a turbo sled, but I'm not sure if I can believ it or not. Or should I say what happened to the osp team?

The cat turbo of Glen hall who had the fastest et last year crashed and got injured bad during practice friday.
A&S with the 4 cylinder ski doo on spray won.Sa I seen them run a 3.91@139mph.They where slower for the final.I think just about all the turbo sleds where having troubles.

pro116 said:
The cat turbo of Glen hall who had the fastest et last year crashed and got injured bad during practice friday.
A&S with the 4 cylinder ski doo on spray won.Sa I seen them run a 3.91@139mph.They where slower for the final.I think just about all the turbo sleds where having troubles.

Where is this a&s team from?

Dan (A&S Racing) is from Michigan (he builds\tunes them). The winner was from NS I believe. The 2nd place sled was also built and tuned by A&S Racing.

I guess what I heard was true about Dennis Mahar from Nova Scotia winning with his 2stroke sled.
It's too bad, he is not my favorite person in the world.

Back