• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help with TD anti-lag harness

Beerman

I can actually hear myself getting fatter
Website
www.loyalshepherd.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX-SE
YOUTUBE
arttyszka
Hi guys, in case you didn't see it in another thread, I crashed and totaled my '17 RTX. I now have an '18 LTX to get ready for next season. My anti-lag harness took a hell of a beating when the sled barrel rolled and it ripped several of the wires out of the connector. I'm hoping to be able to fix this and here's where I need help.

Can one of you who have the harness take a few pics of the connector (where my wires are ripped out) so I can see which wire goes into which hole?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this.

IMG_4123.jpg

I have one right here in front of me, but the wire colours are different for some reason.

So in conclusion, mine is for an 18, maybe the 17 harness is different?
Here is my top plug when looking at it from the backside with the catch tab facing down.
Y-O-bung-bung-bung-bung
R-Black-Brown-bung-Blue-White

Why don't you call whoever you bought it from, i'm sure you can get a new harness for only a few bucks. There isnt much to them.

Thanks for looking, weird that they changed the wires. I got this one after last season was already over, no different in '17 - '18 SW's, but apparently there are different versions of the harness’ wires.

And calling TD might be what I have to do. Was hoping I could fix what I have.

thats an old 1st version harness - u were supposed to send those back to ben at TD for a free update - callhim - he'll take care of it...

Back