• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"Hill Topper MOD" no more $50 ice scratchers UPDAT

Sorry guys I have been out in Island Park for the last two weeks I will get the photos up in a day or two. I will also post photos of IP can you say 4 ft of powder!!!!!

The pics are at the top of the page! They worked great all year 1000+ miles and no wear on the hyfax.

Jason

Everyone demands pictures these days. I think a video clip of it actually working would be better.

Sled Dog said:
Everyone demands pictures these days. I think a video clip of it actually working would be better.

Are you demanding a video now,lmao
J/K bud

pro116 said:
Sled Dog said:

Are you demanding a video now,lmao
J/K bud

Yes I guess I am. I cant see how these would help the hyfax being so far out and away from the track. A video would show the snow dust pattern better. I think they would do wonders for the sleds behind you though. If he is not leading his group all the time maybe he is benefiting from the snow dust his buddies are throwing up making him believe his are doing the job and helping when in fact it is the guys in front of him saving his hyfax.

The snow spray from the ski's and lubricates the entire slides.When you put ice scrathers on your rails you don't get the front of the sledes.that's why a lot of guys are puting ice scrathers on the ski's.

ACUTAH you must be logged in to see pics.

As long as the snow spray is getting into the track it would work. I think most of it would miss.

Back