• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

Whopping 143 miles. Forecast is for 40's-48F for next week. Gotta love it.

I may be looking at a zero mile winter, not sure if I even care anymore. Got a new one due in 5 weeks so the clock is ticking. Plus I'm busy with a 2 and a half year old running around the house. Don't really feel like driving 10 hours north to ride. If St. Ignace has snow in a couple of weeks then I'll likely go up, if not then I will claim this winter on my taxes as a loss. I'm pretty sure they'll let me write off the depreciated value of my sled during a no snow year.

Just got back from my first weekend of riding. Had to travel 400+ miles to get to it, but was glad we did. I got 461 miles on my new Vector. Here are a couple of pictures.

Chester

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

Attachments

• IMG_4522_1_2_1.JPG
    IMG_4522_1_2_1.JPG
    400.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4503_1_7_1.JPG
    IMG_4503_1_7_1.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 93
new4stroker said:
thats some nice powder. Did you get stuck or did the vector power through?

The Vector LTX had no problem with the powder, it was light and fluffy. We stop like that to show the snow depth. The area received about 15" the day/night before. We timed the trip just right, if riding through a snow storm to get there you will have good riding and we did.

Chester

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

:letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow: :letsnow:

@175 miles.

Moose River Plains area for first 78.

Powley to Morehouse to Salisbury and back to Powley for remainder.

Both places were a 8 out of 10. But that was before the warm up and rain we had yesterday. They are probably toast now and the temps are going to stay in the upper 30's lower 40's next 7 days. :o|

135 miles on the Great Sacandaga Lake last weekend with about 10 of that on the trails!!! What a #*$&@ winter. So glad I didn't buy that new sled!!!!!

Back