• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would let the Nytro guy set up my Sidewinder and then go from there yourself. Shagnos if that Nytro guy turns out to be some dealer or shop looking for free advertising he better contact Mr.Sled right now. Is he?

I would let the Nytro guy set up my Sidewinder and then go from there yourself. Shagnos if that Nytro guy turns out to be some dealer or shop looking for free advertising he better contact Mr.Sled right now. Is he?
Nope, no dealer or shop. Not looking for any advertising free or otherwise.

IMG_4247.JPG FedEx and UPS trucks should be rolling in.

don't know them either. been here about 37 yrs after i got hitched with a 9yr break in deep south florida. there's a lot of tough old birds around here. the guys i ride with are all pins, plates, screws, open heart, lung cancer etc, some in their mid 70's that will ride with me 18-20 hrs a day. we hit it hard and manage to stay in our lane on the curves except that time in ON last year when the craziest one of all, 5' 100lb 58 yr old open heart gal's throttle stuck wide open on the bend, she left 3 bounce imprints 30' apart before she completely buried herself in 4' snow on the 4th hit. she just had the doo hand protectors put on and they weren't on right. all ended well with just some soreness and few sled bruises. we all live for the moment like it's the last day. trails here suck, usually have to go new york, maine etc for the good stuff. i'll ask my buddies if they know them when i see em.
Well bro,when I get well and back at work,oh ya and get the SW back running,maybe it will be held togeather with duct tape and zip ties but I will be riding it this year,well 2017 at any rate lol,well back to my thought,if you want to come up to patten maine and stay with me,and ride some preety nice trails,some senic and twisty,some 2 miles long 30 feet wide and WFO for the whole 2 miles than come on up... pete

Well bro,when I get well and back at work,oh ya and get the SW back running,maybe it will be held togeather with duct tape and zip ties but I will be riding it this year,well 2017 at any rate lol,well back to my thought,if you want to come up to patten maine and stay with me,and ride some preety nice trails,some senic and twisty,some 2 miles long 30 feet wide and WFO for the whole 2 miles than come on up... pete

Attachments

• IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 119
Lol, you guys are funny. A well setup low boost nytro will beat a stock sidewinder. If that Nytro was at 12psi it would leave that sidewinder like its standing still.

I wouldnt be too worried tho, when my buddies 1100t cat was stock, my bolt on nytro with no boost could beat him in a 1/4 mile. The whole thing with the sidewinder is what it can do cheaply and safely with bolt ons, throw a muffler, clutch kit and tune. Youll be all set

I don't want this thread to stop! It's hilarious! lmao:jump:

love ridin there! we go up to rockwood on moosehead for base camp. 2 yrs back my son and i had the trails to ourselves for the first 3-4 days after xmas. saw like 6 sleds in first 4 days. as i mentioned he took a bad spill last year after he hit a frozen clod at night and was thrown, sold his sled recently so he didn't have to worry his wife and kids every time he went out. he is back physically about 80%. we always dirt biked, harleys, boated, sledded etc since he was 4. great times with him. i'm gonna miss him out there. thanks for the offer, if i get there i will look you up for some ridin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back