• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve......Most people don't even realize their hidden talents until they start swigging some Tequilla.

I am going to order 1 speedo & 1 thong.
I already pm'd Shaggy & i will send him the thong if he loses.
If he wins i will wear the speedo. Not sure what to do with the thong though.
It's been a long time since i tried on a thong........hey don't judge, there was Tequilla involved!

Good ol banana hammock and tequila. Or was it the “Borat one-piece”?

2 bottles Tequilla
2 girls
2 nights
I'd like to brag about it, but i don't remember the whole thing. The 80's were good to me kids!

Now let's get back to the SPEEDO king kicking some Garage Sale #*$&@ before i "remember" ........

Go Pro vid is gonna need appropriate music!

Attachments

• B3B0F270-7BAD-4760-9F06-22F5CFAA339D.jpeg
    B3B0F270-7BAD-4760-9F06-22F5CFAA339D.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 240
I think said proposal is 2 sizes too big for Shaggy? Where do you store “Da Nuts” is my question.

Just had this “Spy Photo” come through. Looks like this is the Nytro that he’ll be lining up against.

44ecd1585131c78c01ff640745014973.jpg

yea right!!
Sledhunter why the hell do have one of those??

I think that's the unanswered question that has me feeling nauseous. Haha......

And just to think. Sledhunter wanted me to come over to some party. I asked him, "who's all going to be there?" He said just me and him......yikes.

I think that's the unanswered question that has me feeling nauseous. Haha......

And just to think. Sledhunter wanted me to come over to some party. I asked him, "who's all going to be there?" He said just me and him......yikes.

So the word is out....don’t sleep on you stomach at Sledhunters House!

Omg this cracks my azz up. Oops I mean puckers my azz!!!

This is really going down hill fast. Probably faster than Shagnos on a Saturday afternoon ditch drag. Regardless, is that the proposal for the loser?
You couldn’t be more right, witnessed the beat down first hand, myself included, reminded me of my first day of high school, pimply ginger wearing floods walking past the senior bench, Gonna take another 3 yrs of therapy. (Sigh) Shagnos and I thought we had a chance then Hyprst pulled out the supersled! Well the race results are in and I’m sure the video will be posted to YouTube shortly. God have mercy on our souls.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back