• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Installing a Ulmer clutch kit - How to Video

Gone Blue said:
Nice job on the video! I am planning to order a clutch kit from Alan for my Phazer so your timing for the video is spot on.

Thanks, G.B.

Is the procedure exactly the same for the Phazer, same parts, same torque specs and everything?

That is a awesome vid! Nice job. When you have adjustable weights like that there is no way to change the weight screws with out removing the weight each time correct? It looks impossible to me but maybe you guys know of a quick way. I see guys out clutch tuning on ice and wonder how they do it so fast?

kinger said:
That is a awesome vid! Nice job. When you have adjustable weights like that there is no way to change the weight screws with out removing the weight each time correct? It looks impossible to me but maybe you guys know of a quick way. I see guys out clutch tuning on ice and wonder how they do it so fast?

Thanks. It can be done if your careful with a clutch tool and holder. It will collapse the clutch and hold it to get to the edges of the weights. But u take the risk of dropping parts. Easier just to pull them quick and have them in hand. Either way it can be done on the ice.

Great vid. It was a big help. I'm surprised no one has pointed out your nice gloves yet

man this is a big help i have never took a clutch apart and wondered what went into it now i will tear into mine with no worries.

Back