• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IQS issue 2019 SRX

Just bumping this up— need to figure this out
I would swap handle bar switch, The handle bar switches on these sleds are not sealed to the elements and if the sled is left outside moisture will cause issues.

Last edited:
I did purchase and install a new left side switch assembly—no change— it is the latest part number—I plan on taking my old and new switch to my friends Tcat and see what happens as I did plug my module in this sled and it worked fine—— thanks Tod

I did purchase and install a new left side switch assembly—no change— it is the latest part number—I plan on taking my old and new switch to my friends Tcat and see what happens as I did plug my module in this sled and it worked fine—— thanks Tod
Yes that’s what I meant, swamping with your friends sled.

When you checked out the harnesses, did you visually inspect them or ohm out the wires?

Module is good as you have confirmed
Switch cluster is likely good as you have two of them that act the same way and I don't think a switch failure would cause the sled to not recognize the IQS itself.

Since there is no shock specific error or even recognition that you have IQS, have you checked how the IQS module connects to the ECU? Have you tried pulling all power to the sled (disconnect battery) and letting it sit for a few minutes before reconnecting?

Thanks for the replies—- when I removed my IQs module I did disconnect the battery—

need to check connections at ecu yet and just try to follow all wires and connections—

did not do any ohm measurements—

Thanks for the replies—- when I removed my IQs module I did disconnect the battery—

need to check connections at ecu yet and just try to follow all wires and connections—

did not do any ohm measurements—
Here is the pin out for the module...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221010_161036.jpg
    Screenshot_20221010_161036.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 87
Obviously no need to measure red and black wires. Just make sure they are getting power and ground. The white and green CAN lines will be getting a digital signal so those have to be verified for continuity.

In addition, there should be a shared set of can bus lines from the suspension module to the main ECU.

Attachments

• 1665451594029.png
    1665451594029.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Obviously no need to measure red and black wires. Just make sure they are getting power and ground. The white and green CAN lines will be getting a digital signal so those have to be verified for continuity.

In addition, there should be a shared set of can bus lines from the suspension module to the main ECU.
Ok..thanks again.. Tod

Here is an update to my IQS issue—-it’s the dash— took the hood off my friends Tcat with Iact and plugged it into my sled now my iqs works fine—- does anyone know if my dash can be re-flashed by a dealer?? Or I think when purchasing tunes from TD the dash gets re-flashed, will that take care of the IQs?? Tod

Here is an update to my IQS issue—-it’s the dash— took the hood off my friends Tcat with Iact and plugged it into my sled now my iqs works fine—- does anyone know if my dash can be re-flashed by a dealer?? Or I think when purchasing tunes from TD the dash gets re-flashed, will that take care of the IQs?? Tod
Are you tuned?

Very confusing. The dash cluster doesn't really do anything, it handles canbus, buttons, and the displays. You can replace the display entirely with something else as far as I know and the sled should still function but its very hard to tell from the diagrams in the service manual.

Does anyone have a physical map of the wiring loom? (where on the sled the connectors are)
Does the display get programmed specifically with the various flashes or is it all through the ECU map flash?

I seem to remember there where some early issue with IQS and aftermarket tunes. I thought those where sorted out?

Back