• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jackman Ride 12/20/08

Bluebullet

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 sidewinder LTX GT, 2010 Apex LTX GT
Went over to Jackman and had my first ride on the RX1. I have to report it rode and handled very well. I love that motor and that rear ohlins shock!
Trails were pretty good about 6-12" of snow in most places. Trail to Canada was groomed and in great shape. Rode south in the afternoon and trails were great and groomed all the way to Bulldog cabins. Logging roads were fun with 4-6 " of hard pack and fresh 4" of powder. The hole area got around 2 ft in our last storm so the guys grooming will have plenty to groom. All and all a great first ride! Sorry no pics( Camera froze up in the -10 degree range! Oh that pretty short blue windshield is being changed back to the tall clear for wind blockage!

Nice report Bluebullet.. you ride in jtown often? maybe we can hook up for a ride sometime.. I have a place over at Johns Four Seasons in town.

Back