• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

January 10-13 Muni TY ride, who's In?

Sno-Xr

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
Wingnut and I should be there late Wednesday or early Thursday. Who else is coming and when do you think you will show up.

yama_yooper said:
I definitely plan on coming over for the day on Saturday!

Where is everyone gonna meet up at to kick off the day?
We generally meet in the Alger falls parking lot around 8:30-9ish. Then we may head to Best western for breakfast, then ride! All subject to change depending how Friday night goes!! :drink:

Attachments

• Keeping our NOS cool.jpg
    Keeping our NOS cool.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 154
snox-r we will be there weds evening through sat morning. Maxdlx

jen and i will be there by wed. night. we are leaving wed. morning some time.
also, why go too best western for breakfast! lol... last year it took them 2 hours to get us all fed! lol....
see you there!

i will be there wed pm sometime. staying across the road from alger fall's. sled will be my avatar one with a redmatter ty decal on windy.

looking forward to meeting some of you guys and ladies>

Karen and I will be at Alger by thurs night, possibly early afternoon thurs, all depends on work.

Sno-Xr said:
yama_yooper said:
I definitely plan on coming over for the day on Saturday!

Where is everyone gonna meet up at to kick off the day?
We generally meet in the Alger falls parking lot around 8:30-9ish. Then we may head to Best western for breakfast, then ride! All subject to change depending how Friday night goes!! :drink:

;)!

We are riding in from LandOLakes on Wednesday. Breakfast for me will NOT be the Cherry Lounge. Place in Shingleton is WAY better and WAY WAY faster!! See ya in a couple weeks ;)!

Viper_Dave said:
....Breakfast for me will NOT be the Cherry Lounge. Place in Shingleton is WAY better and WAY WAY faster!!

The "place in Shigleton" is called The Woodlands.

Another option, but a little further ride is The Snack Bar in Eben.......a good 30 or so mi. ride from Wetmore west on Trail 8.........good food, good portions, and reasonable. Only drawback is they only serve breakfast until around 10:30 or so.

Back