• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just installed Hygear's Rear Coil over shock for XTX Single Shot

CaptCaper

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 RS Vector XTX 1.25 Lug wifes..2013 RS Vector LTX.. 2003 600 VMax Past Machines 3-2007 Attaks 1-2010 Vector LTX.. sorry no Stinkdoos or poo's cats.
It went fine with skid in and by myself. Hygear did a spot on job of specking out the size spring for me. Rides nice.. now I have less sag then with the Upgraded XTX shock that I had done. I now am carrying some extra tools thus adding weight. I always needed a big boy spring on my Attaks it seems.

Simple to do with typical tools and some cleaver improvising. The trickiest part was getting the step drill to drill the bracket required to do. I used ratchet extension and drill adapter any home probably has and fished my way behind the wheel and in front of the mount arm to get a straight shot thru the bracket.

Remove upper shock bolt,brackets first.. then reverse to install or you may not get the front bolts in without fighting it.

Back