• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Key in auxiliary position

tfox

Can someone let me know if the dash light should come on with the key i the auxiliary position.

With my Apex when you turned the key to auxiliary before starting the dash lights would come one and power up the machine. I can't remember if my Viking used to do this. Right now the auxiliary position does nothing. Turning the key to start and everything works fine.

I did add a winch a couple years back and remember connecting to the auxiliary wire thinking the winch could be used when the machine was off. Can't remember if the winch ever did work in the auxiliary position but it doesn't now.

Thanks guys
Terry

Nope.I always think the same when I ride my Viking after my Apex.

David

Nothing works with the key in the on position but you will kill the battery if it's left on.

This works on carbed vectors and ventures,give it a try,press and hold the thumb warmer down,then turn key in auxiliary and wait 10 seconds or so,the headlights and gauge all light up,use it all the time

pat the rat said:
This works on carbed vectors and ventures,give it a try,press and hold the thumb warmer down,then turn key in auxiliary and wait 10 seconds or so,the headlights and gauge all light up,use it all the time

yup, works on the Pro too.

Back