• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lake effect riser

raginyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 xtx
Maybe ill get an answer here. Website didn't answer my questions. 2012 apex, looking for about 1 maybe 2 inches of rise. What are you guys putting on from lake effect to achieve that? Dad just wants the cool bling factor...

Call Chris(Superman) and ask him. I'm running 5" over stock on my Apex XTX. He'll set you up!!

I am running a 6" riser with his setup. Factory cables, but routed one under the bar. No issues.

+3" on my 2011 apex. ran throttle cable under the bars as I did not like how tight it was above. superman is great to deal with and answered all my questions/problems.

I am running the 2.5 piviot riser and love it had to route the throttle cable under too to prevent tors issue with the piviot you can have some adjustment in the hight as well by just pivioting it back some. also gives my hand guards clearence so they dont make contact with the wind shield. Chris is a stand up guy and will take care of you.

I asked a question on his website and he called me at home one evening!!

3" pivot with his 4" riser which made it 3" over stock on 2006 Attak. Added mountain apex throttle cable, all is good and the riser adds some cool bling for sure

I put a 2.5 on one of my Apex's, nice addition. Get a hold of Chris and he will fix you up. GREAT Guy!!!

What is the best way to get in touch with Chris... looks like the website is gone now???
They are out of business as far as I know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

he did have some stuff up on ebay last year. you could try there.

love the one i have on my apex.

How tall you looking for? I've got a brand new one that I was going to put on my old turbo sled and then moved on before I ever mounted it. I'd have to check the height in it.

Back