• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Launch Control, GAP

Riceburner

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
SideWinder LTX 50th
What are the operation steps for the current units?

I assume same for TD & Hurricane.

If here & i missed them I apologize.

Are you asking how to use it on your sled? Press and release highbeam button, press and hold highbeam button, give full throttle, let go of highbeam button to launch.

Or how to set it up? open the GAP app, go live values, select live values, and it will say "control" at the bottom of the screen. Touch "control" and it takes you to the parameters for antilag.

Are you asking how to use it on your sled? Press and release highbeam button, press and hold highbeam button, give full throttle, let go of highbeam button to launch.

Or how to set it up? open the GAP app, go live values, select live values, and it will say "control" at the bottom of the screen. Touch "control" and it takes you to the parameters for antilag.
Great explanation... Thanks

Thank you for both.
That is exactly what I was looking for.

Back