• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Longest Lasting Rollers

Ya I talked to him , only 16mm complete rollers. If just the bushing, have to lightly hone bushing after install on your rollers.
I bought the bushings only. They did not require any polishing/honing to fit properly. They ARE directional as not to push the bushing out of the roller.

They look like this

Attachments

• A591ADC5-05BF-447B-BA35-B83F37F4834C.jpeg
    A591ADC5-05BF-447B-BA35-B83F37F4834C.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 264
I'm going to be putting the 16mm clutch rollers on and would like to know how they will affect the shift vs stock rollers ?

Less belt pressure in front! They will retard the shift curves or act as "flatter" weight profile

I'm going to be putting the 16mm clutch rollers on and would like to know how they will affect the shift vs stock rollers ?

Try a set of 15.5 mm rollers off a viper or nytro. 2500 kms on mine so far and they were used to begin with, still look great. I was pushing out bushings on the stock 14.5mm rollers every 5-800kms before. 270r tune, 85 gram stm weights.
Where did you buy used rollers? And what price were they? And if you had to buy them new,where to get them and price if you know. Thanks

Less belt pressure in front! They will retard the shift curves or act as "flatter" weight profile

Should I add or remove weight to compensate for the bigger roller ?

"The guy" was wrong. Try it for yourself, larger primary rollers take away shift force thus requiring more weight to equal the same shift force.
Correct. Right from Yamaha's clutch tuning wall poster - Smaller rollers=increase force. Larger rollers=decrease force.

Anyone familiar with the 4 hole magnetic clutch weights ? I have a set of ssi arms I could use to add more weight then the stock arms

"The guy" was wrong. Try it for yourself, larger primary rollers take away shift force thus requiring more weight to equal the same shift force.
That's my bad, I posted that wrong.....

Back