• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for a 2"+ track with excellent traction

yamahahaapex

TY 4 Stroke Master
Running a 270 tune from Hurricane and with a 1.6" track its going sideways when the hammer is down.

Back when I was stock. I was also having issues getting an 800 doo out of the hole with the rider being about 40lbs lighter than me with a 2.25" track. Doo wont go further than 300' and at that point I'm jogging by but the skis are just on the bumper. Added a 33/35 helix, 240-27-300 tune and haven't compared since but the issue is clearly traction and will be more now than ever. Dalton primary weights at 79g. 33/35 helix. XS 825 belt.

In 3' of snow we come out of the hole the same and I'm a length by at 300'.

Looking for recommendations to harness a bit of power and I feel the backcountry 1.75" wont be enough. I'm also not interested in 120mph either as its a waste of time and dangerous, everyone knows 4 strokes have the long game but its the short game where the challenge is and I'm looking for a 300'-600' setup with a good track. Studs are also not used around here

Running a 270 tune from Hurricane and with a 1.6" track its going sideways when the hammer is down.

Back when I was stock. I was also having issues getting an 800 doo out of the hole with the rider being about 40lbs lighter than me with a 2.25" track. Doo wont go further than 300' and at that point I'm jogging by but the skis are just on the bumper. Added a 33/35 helix, 240-27-300 tune and haven't compared since but the issue is clearly traction and will be more now than ever. Dalton primary weights at 79g. 33/35 helix. XS 825 belt.

In 3' of snow we come out of the hole the same and I'm a length by at 300'.

Looking for recommendations to harness a bit of power and I feel the backcountry 1.75" wont be enough. I'm also not interested in 120mph either as its a waste of time and dangerous, everyone knows 4 strokes have the long game but its the short game where the challenge is and I'm looking for a 300'-600' setup with a good track. Studs are also not used around here
Why are studs not used ?
At some point every sled could use a little help .

Check out the back country 1 3/4. Has a very sturdy lug,traction is incredible. Drove me nuts to figure out clutching it changed a lot from the 1 1/4 stocker. I’ve similar snow conditions as you have and love the track. 8200 miles on it and it’s still looks real good

X 2 on the back country 1 3/4 thing should hook up grab great for you

Back