• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY 2015

Man you guys are killing me with those pics. BUT does look like I will get to ride on saturday with TY guys in Ely MN.

Have fun and be safe, we want lots of Pics and laughs.

Yamadoo

Well we are back in ACTION.......AS Of An Hour ago

Sled WOULDN'T START

Frozen Fuel Line???....Maybe

Bad Digital Fuel Relay???...Maybe

No Fuel Pump???....Maybe

After a GOOD KICK.........Nope DIDNT START butt did hurt my foot

After blowing out all the contacts and all the relays, I heard something buzzing.......popped off the gas cap and looked inside there with a light......The fuel was Circulating so I Have GOOD RELAYS & FUEL PUMP. Not really sure if it was workin or not before....I was suspicious though

Jeff popped all the plugs out and they were SOAKED.......Swapped them out and turn the key and IT STARTED RIGHT UP.....Rough Idle...A Little Burble......Brought up the Idle and it Smoothed Out.....Then It just Died like the last time.....BUTT this time it started back up. UNREAL as it didn't have be Cranked over and over before it finally started.....It Started Like It Was NEVER FLOODED.....GO FIGURE....Ive NEVER EVER SEEN THAT BEFORE as it just didn't seem like a flooded situation as it was running and then popping wanting to start butt looked like it was lacking fuel and continued to get worse till it just wasn't firing.

I am a little nervous as I HOPE that's all it really was and nothing else hiding and waiting for tomorrow to show up....its stayin in the heated shop for tonight as im not takin any chances:confused:

ONCE Again the Manitoba TY Ride has come and gone, it was right on the edge as we had to wait & wait & wait for the Snow To Arrive. Then there was a few mechanical issues that had us in scramble mode Wednesday night & Thursday Morning, but with a few hands here and there everyone was up and running and we were off and Cruising.

Butt as Always it did Snow and the Trails were for the most part Awesome and we Managed to roll up 150 Miles the first day and 170 Miles the second day and visited quite a few different warm up shacks along the way of our travels as well as bumping into a few groomers. We had two new faces join us this year on "PHAZERS" which added a new look to the Yamaha Fleet as we have never had the Twins along with us and it was a nice look to the group....Truly a well round Manitoba TOTALLYAMAHA Ride.

The weather went from cold to moderate to real cold plus we had some fresh snow which made for a multiple of Fun Driving Moments. Nothing like GREAT LUNCHES on the trails and lots of laughter and stories to share that make these rides so special. Planning for the 2016 Manitoba TY Ride as already started and hopefully everyone will be back and even a few new faces will join us next year.

Here are a few pix of the 2015 Manitoba TY Ride:Rockon::sled1::sled1::sled1:
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 001.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 001.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 002.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 003.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 004.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 006.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 007.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 008.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 009.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 010.JPG
2015 Manitoba TY Ride #1 011.JPG

When Brian and I left Thursday morning to meet up with the crew it was -42. I didn't even meet you guys and it CONFIRMED how crazy you guys/gals were!! Coldest start to the day EVER :confused:
I logged 354kms Thursday and 399 Friday. When I got home she was sitting at 3100kms for the season so far!!! Thank you everyone for the fantastic time. Great eats, fantastic trails, sharing different flavours of roost (Brian and Don). Having made history with the Phazer keeping up I'm still chiming in my head "I think I can, I think I can" ;)! wish I could have made it saterday with you guys.
What am I doing in 2016......... Planning ahead for all 3 days !!!!!:sled1:

When Brian and I left Thursday morning to meet up with the crew it was -42. I didn't even meet you guys and it CONFIRMED how crazy you guys/gals were!! Coldest start to the day EVER :confused:
I logged 354kms Thursday and 399 Friday. When I got home she was sitting at 3100kms for the season so far!!! Thank you everyone for the fantastic time. Great eats, fantastic trails, sharing different flavours of roost (Brian and Don). Having made history with the Phazer keeping up I'm still chiming in my head "I think I can, I think I can" ;)! wish I could have made it saterday with you guys.
What am I doing in 2016......... Planning ahead for all 3 days !!!!!:sled1:

Glad you had a GREAT TIME Curtis, look forward too having you join us next year :Rockon::-o:letsnow::sled1::sled1::sled1:

Well again another great time was had at the TY Ride. Another couple of firsts. Coldest start to the day, longest run on grass trails and plowed fields (need a bit more snow :mad:), no one got stuck and I did not think it was possible but the most laughs on the Saturday night windup. Thank you FWB you are awesome and you are welcomed back anytime.
For the second year in a row no Bush Sleds were sighted. :bore:
Was nice too see some new faces. And yes we broke them in easy.:p
A big thank you Bounty for getting this set up again and look forward to next year's ride.

Ahhhhh nuts, I should have asked if there was a wind up Saterday night. Next year!!!:o|
A HUGE Shout out to the GoGoGadget guy up front leading all weekend. That has to be the most stressfull part of the days. o_O
Thanks steiner for keeping the group safe and on coarse, and taking it easy on those two green horns that showed up :hide:

Back