• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Map for Power commander PTI for turbo

Hey all, I'm looking for a map for a Power Commander 22-057 PTI for a 2015 Viper running a MPI 190 Hp Turbo. I was supposed to be getting one from Ulmer , but he seems to have lost me in the chaotic daily life. I am currently running a GEMS controller, but my fuel mileage is terrible. So, I am needing a map for general trail riding in Wisconsin and Michigan, NO aftermarket muffler or any other mods, except an Ulmer clutch kit running an 8DN belt. Also where are you plumbing in the pressure sensor?

Attachments

• IMG_20201006_170423422.jpg
    IMG_20201006_170423422.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 80

I bought a map from Dave at Hurricane, mine is for PC5 pti with bigger injectors...you T the map sensor into the black line behind the injectors...these are Dave’s instructions.

“Clamp a 3/8 hose to the map sensor with a brass nipple clamped to the other end. Make a plate to block odff the hole in the airbox”

I bought a map from Dave at Hurricane, mine is for PC5 pti with bigger injectors...you T the map sensor into the black line behind the injectors...these are Dave’s instructions.

“Clamp a 3/8 hose to the map sensor with a brass nipple clamped to the other end. Make a plate to block odff the hole in the airbox”
Do you have a mapping pc5 with big injector 430cc???

Yes I believe they are 430cc...the map is from Hurricane but it wasn't plug and play...I had to change some numbers in the PC5 to get it to work...Dave had to walk me through it.

Yes I believe they are 430cc...the map is from Hurricane but it wasn't plug and play...I had to change some numbers in the PC5 to get it to work...Dave had to walk me through it.
Ok do you have a picture of your graphic on your pc5?

Also be aware depending on the software upgrades you have had done to the sled over the years that the stock fuel mapping has changed. The Hurricane map was developed for 2014-2015's. You will have to smooth out some areas that are now richer/leaner from factory in the new software versions.

Also be aware depending on the software upgrades you have had done to the sled over the years that the stock fuel mapping has changed. The Hurricane map was developed for 2014-2015's. You will have to smooth out some areas that are now richer/leaner from factory in the new software versions.
no problem, it's only to give me a lead to start my mapping

because I have a full headers and low compression piston and oversize trottle body and 430cc injector so I am aware that I have a lot of adjustments to make

because I have a full headers and low compression piston and oversize trottle body and 430cc injector so I am aware that I have a lot of adjustments to make
Lol. Oh yah. A little bit.

Back