• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbrp Trail vs Race silencer

yamahasrx27

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2002 Yamaha SRX 700
2015 Yamaha Viper RTX LE 129" Blue/Orange
Anyone have the DB's comparing Trail can to Race can wondering how much louder between on video's does not seem that much louder? thanks

had a mbrp race can on my 16 viper WAY to loud the droan while riding will drive you crazy

is the trail can really that much less loud than race can? If you still have it want to sell it PM me?

does anyone know how much louder the race can is vs trail can? In all the videos I have watched does not seem that much louder? Where can you buy this new style all stainless steel can at the best price MBRP told me the new versions are all stainless steel not painted?

Last edited:
is the trail can really that much less loud than race can? If you still have it want to sell it PM me?
yes i would sell it im in ontario canada, it is fully polished stianless, sounds amazing just to loud for me

Back