• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MEDIUM SPORT WINDSHIELD

Allan

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Sr Viper XTX
Well this windshield work on the BTX viper?
All models are listed except the btx 's amd MTX"
Is it because of the handle bars may hit when turning?

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/eshop/d...7+SRViper+X-TX+SE+&unitGroup=SM&unitYear=2017
w1.jpg

Pretty sure it will bolt right in, the ears use a push pin, which you should have the holes already in, i have the mtx steering on my 15 ltx dx and thats the windscreen that came with mine stock, got the super short on it right now, but can check tomorrow and see if it hits at full steer.

Pretty sure it will bolt right in, the ears use a push pin, which you should have the holes already in, i have the mtx steering on my 15 ltx dx and thats the windscreen that came with mine stock, got the super short on it right now, but can check tomorrow and see if it hits at full steer.

Thanks , yes please let me know. Take a few pictures if you can.

Right side handlebar does not touch windshield but your knuckles with a glove on will, left side brake lever and handlebar push quite a bit against windshield, to me its a no go, pm me if you still need pics.

That's the one I had on mine last year and it's very warm. No interference with the bars, but mine may have a longer riser than yours. I went to one a bit smaller with some handguards. I hope i don't regret it...

Back