• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MR SLED

I agree MrSled, there is no reason why members can't support this site and become a VIP, this site can save you hundreds if not thousands when its your turn to ask for some help, 15 bucks for a year.. come on?? that's like 3 beer at your local watering hole for god sakes, STEP UP AND SUPPORT THIS GREAT SITE!!!
Mr Sled how do you go about being a Life Time Member

Link is at the top of the page that says VIP and a link is also in my signature.

Done - lifetime VIP sub - didn't realize it was a way to support the site until I saw this thread :)

I was a VIP member, and absentmindedly let it lapse. Reading this thread made me think about just how much I enjoy this site, and how important it is to me to have access to the collective expertise that cannot be found anywhere else. For about 9 months of every year, every day, the first thing I do when I get on my computer is to log on to the Totally Yamaha website. To make a long story short, I just signed up for the lifetime VIP membership. I hope that some others will do a little soul-searching, and do that same. Thank you for all you do Mr. Sled!
;)!

Done - lifetime VIP sub - didn't realize it was a way to support the site until I saw this thread :)

Thank you very much!! I try not to ask. But sometimes we just need to make others aware.

FYI: To all that are becoming Lifetime Members, I am running short on stock so it may be a few weeks before I can get out your gear. If you want to be a Lifetime and dont need the gear just message me and we can set you up a different way.

Again thank you to all that are stepping up, this is really awesome and much appreciated.

Thank you very much!! I try not to ask. But sometimes we just need to make others aware.

FYI: To all that are becoming Lifetime Members, I am running short on stock so it may be a few weeks before I can get out your gear. If you want to be a Lifetime and dont need the gear just message me and we can set you up a different way.

Again thank you to all that are stepping up, this is really awesome and much appreciated.
Send the gear when ya got it no big hurry here

Wow, I just realized I've been a lifetime member here since 2008. I've used info from this site countless times that has saved me and many friends a lot of headaches and money. I don't post much but I read here everyday and would hate to lose this great resource. I'll buy another lifetime membership if that's an option.

Back