• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTX rear shock help??

MRFUSION

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Custom Built Nypex
2008 Custom Union Bay 980 MM Chassis
I'm looking for options for my wife's 2007 Phazer MTX rear shocks. The front rear is bad but even changing both might be an idea. Any info on what people have done would be appreciated, cross overs from other brands too. Thanx guys.

All short track Phazer shocks work, also Doo SC4 121" shocks are the right length and just need washers/spacers for the right width in the mounting brackets. I have an fox float out of an SC4 in the center shock, just needed to stack a few washers on each side to fill the bracket.

Can you tell me what year and model used that skid so I can chase a shock down? Thanx for the help.

Shad

not too sure on years, mine came out a later Rev chassis sled at a local parts yard. I also heard that SC10-3, SC4 and Sc5 all used the same length shocks but I can only verify what I used. Stock are 13.25" center and 17.25-17.5" rear as far as measurements go.

Back