• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need a little advice on pricing a 2011 Apex with 121 miles

yrkviper

So due to an accident that wasn't my fault I am no longer able to ride :o| #$%&*

The accident was in September of 2011. In January of 2011 I purchased a sweet blue Apex brand new from the dealer.

I rode it for a whopping 121 miles the rest of that season, and had the dealer install a set of woodies studs in the track after I rode.

After the accident I thought it would be a good idea to purchase the 4 year Yamaha Extended Service program since I knew that it may be a year or so before I could ride again due to the brain injury.

As it turns out I can no longer ride due to the brain injury, plus one more bump to the head and I may be more of a vergtable than I am now.

So my question is how much should I ask for my 2011 Apex with YES contract brand new studs, and a whopping 121 miles?

Thanks guys, it is with much regret that I won't be on here much anymore as I was a few years ago...

Here are some pics of when I just fired her up a bit ago...

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 63
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 70
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 64

Sorry to here about your injury yrkviper, hope things work out for you. As far as pricing of your sled I can tell you I have my 2011 XTX for sale for $8900. It has 2900 mi, about $1200 worth of extras and is mint. If yours is the base model I would think you should be in the $9,000 range due to your low miles, maybe even more but hard to tell, lots of them out there. Good Luck. ;)!

Terminator said:
Sorry to here about your injury yrkviper, hope things work out for you. As far as pricing of your sled I can tell you I have my 2011 XTX for sale for $8900. It has 2900 mi, about $1200 worth of extras and is mint. If yours is the base model I would think you should be in the $9,000 range due to your low miles, maybe even more but hard to tell, lots of them out there. Good Luck. ;)!

Thank you Terminator, it was greatly unexpected to say the least.

I am thankful that I am as well as I am.

And thank you for the price point. That sounds pretty fair.

Thanks again :)

$8500-$9000 range you can buy new 12's for around $10,500

Back