• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help from people with fox floats.

Da Yammie

Extreme
I removed the sway bar on my 08 RTX a week ago and haven't had a chance to dial in the front suspension. I was reading on the sway bar removal and people are saying to stiffen the front suspension but no specifics with the fox floats. I was wondering on a guideline to go by. I'm currently running 55ish psi on them. I'm about 230 pounds and ride pretty aggressive. Any help will be appreciated.

I would say to take your pump with you and keep adding 3-5lbs at a time ( no weight on the skis, we tipped mine form side to side when we did it) and find what you like best.
ATV PRO#11 and I did mine over a 220km ride one day. Sway bar on I think we settled at 55lbs. I'm also about 230 dressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 You can also just do it with skis on ground but you need to ignore the reading and just add your pressure. I would go 8 at a time since you lose 3 psi when you hook the hose up. Without swaybar I believe I ran 80psi on Phazer with skis in air.

I'm close to 100psi. I was playing around from 90-110psi. I forget what it's set at.

Back