• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help with bushings on 2006 nytro!

Oldexciter

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
1997 ski-doo mkz 583 Yamaha rx1
Hey guys I’m in the middle of tearing apart my 2006 Yamaha nytro. I ordered the oillite bushing kit, but it came with zero instructions or diagrams etc. I checked the FAQ and 10 pages of the nytro section and RS section. I also googled it but got little to nothing. Just looking for where each one goes etc.. if this has been posted before or it’s in the faq just post a link and I’ll have a mod take it down. Thanks I’m advance guys!
All that came in the box..
t6z63d.jpg

That bushing kit only goes in the A-arm pivots on the front suspension and replaces the factory white plastic bushings. G.B.

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/apex-attak-frequently-asked-questions.42869/

Last one under suspension, Apex06 has a step by step write up
Good god I even used the search function, my iPad took a dump so I’m trying to use my iPhone for everything.. thank you so much! I’m guessing the process is the same from the apex?
That bushing kit only goes in the A-arm pivots on the front suspension and replaces the factory white plastic bushings. G.B.
Thank you very much guys!

Back