• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched a R1 video back to back with the new Yam release and they sound quite similar.

Yam always has the most interesting approach to new releases.... its just been disappointing when we get to the real thing for a few years. I hope this time the product is as good has the build up.

Its been quite a while.. few weeks at least. Why am I hated now? More then before?
Question is, will one or more of these be in your stable this year???

Sounds like a good time to buy yamaha stock. ...well except for the fact that all of yamaha profits are going to be ate up by warranty claims for viper starter issues....

Rider might seem to lean forward at 18 sec but then in another shot his back is straight...
140i0c8.jpg

For sure its got a headlight and two skies. Sorry that's all I got. :)
15yi35w.jpg

SNOBIKES SUCK!!!Like a cheap Who?e ,ride it hard for an hour and then put it away and forget about it...i have rode one before and its alot of work and you cant turn worth shiiiiiiit!!!Just saying that engine sounds wicked,cant wait to talk about it

It seems like its petite but it might be all the snow work made to hide it. Hopefully...
Only this shot makes it seem like a normal snowmobile.
2nvrpjs.jpg

Look carefully and you can see the Yamaha snowblower they used for this shot.
2q2pmjq.jpg

there will not be a crossplane 3 cylinder,yamaha is yet to master that..its in the works as we speak

it looks like its yellow from the reflection on the goggles

And another new tech intro...Yamaha has eliminated the mirrors and have wired up a rearview camera.
upload_2016-2-12_9-44-15.png

there will not be a crossplane 3 cylinder,yamaha is yet to master that..its in the works as we speak

I think they've got that mastered, anyone ride the fz-09 naked style sport bike? 3 cylinder cross plane engine, tons of torque! Oh and the best part is they're $7900 brand new..I just hope that Yamaha goes that same route with their sleds as far as the price goes. Even their twin cylinder fz-07 for $6900 is one of the best reviewed bikes in its class and it's 99% because of their awesome torquey engines. Knowing the feeling I got from riding those bikes with that engine I could only dream of having that same kind of torque in a sled!!

I think they've got that mastered, anyone ride the fz-09 naked style sport bike? 3 cylinder cross plane engine, tons of torque! Oh and the best part is they're $7900 brand new..I just hope that Yamaha goes that same route with their sleds as far as the price goes. Even their twin cylinder fz-07 for $6900 is one of the best reviewed bikes in its class and it's 99% because of their awesome torquey engines. Knowing the feeling I got from riding those bikes with that engine I could only dream of having that same kind of torque in a sled!!
I Didnt think that was a crossplane motor,my bad

I Didnt think that was a crossplane motor,my bad
Just looked at it,thats only 115hp!!Man that is way to wimpy and if thats all they come out with that would be a bummer of a trail sled,great for a wife or kid though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back