• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's okay, I've been staring at it frame by frame hoping to see something amazing... fingers crossed Yamaha has their own chassis or they've shoehorned a monster of an engine into the Cat chassis

It's a Cat 2S in a new Yami chassis.......wait for it.

i've never been this excited to dump $15,000 in my life. I've got buyers for both my sleds already lined up

It's a Cat 2S in a new Yami chassis.......wait for it.
That's what I was told and passed along on here a month or so back. I was told by a popular Cat dealer in Ontario. I see a lot of their sleds are used for filming Snowtrax, I thought they might be in the know. They said the new Cat engine (2s) was designed/built by yamaha. This is all a Cat dealer.... so maybe he's completely wrong

Between leap year day today and the fact that it's now after 6pm eastern time, it's technically 3/1/16 business day now so pull the damn wraps off this now so I can go enjoy some high school basketball tournaments today!

image.png
I'm tired of guessing. Waiting to watch the Polaris Unveiling
That's tonight eh?

woops I read that wrong. i read to fast cause im at work. i thought he said cat is going to use Yamahas new chassis

That's what I said....a Cat built 2S in a new Yami chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back