• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New front end look

Studroes144

TY 4 Stroke God
Got my new colored front end all put on and love the new look vs. the all black that was on there! I bought a used set of white a-arms off a procross cat which bolted right up and green spindles which I had powdercoated blue and it matches perfect! Next project is pulling the rear bumper and rails and having them done in blue too. Wish I did this right when I brought the sled home 2 and a half years ago cuz it looks awesome but better late than never.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 230

Got my new colored front end all put on and love the new look vs. the all black that was on there! I bought a used set of white a-arms off a procross cat which bolted right up and green spindles which I had powdercoated blue and it matches perfect! Next project is pulling the rear bumper and rails and having them done in blue too. Wish I did this right when I brought the sled home 2 and a half years ago cuz it looks awesome but better late than never.

They look great!! Nice job!

looks great

Looks awesome! I'm changing up my design and look a bit too this offseason. Can't wait to get started.

Looks good....

What u got planned?

Something a bit less busy looking, actually a bit more stock looking. I have it all mocked up with photoshop, so will be working on the changes over the next couple of months. I'll share some pics when it's completed. I'm adding some color to rear bumper, spindles, and front bumper as well. Should look cool.

I really like your changes, looks awesome!

Something a bit less busy looking, actually a bit more stock looking. I have it all mocked up with photoshop, so will be working on the changes over the next couple of months. I'll share some pics when it's completed. I'm adding some color to rear bumper, spindles, and front bumper as well. Should look cool.

I really like your changes, looks awesome!

I like forward to seeing it, your wrap that you had on I must say was one of the most unique looking designs I've ever seen!

Back