• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Style 07 Snow Flaps- Updated 8-20-07 Colors Available

Jack_Shaft the part number on the new flap is 8GT-K7595-00-00 and it would be no problem to ship one up. Let me know if you need one. Thanks

Port-Parts said:
Jack_Shaft the part number on the new flap is 8GT-K7595-00-00 and it would be no problem to ship one up. Let me know if you need one. Thanks

I sent you an email, I want to buy a flap from you.

I think you said that this flap would work on my RX1....

I think you said that this flap will work on my 2003 RX-1? If it does what do I need to install this? I don't have a rivet gun handy. Currently my flap is mangled, and now is is bascially angled towards track so it hits all the time in reverse, and with studs = :o|

How much for flap and hardware and shipping to NH?

RedRX1 - I have never gotten any confirmation on whether or not we will ever see the new style flaps in colors some day. I think it would be a good idea as I have gotten plenty of requests for them in colors.

xprtrpr - The new style flap will work on your 03 RX-1. You will need the flap and the four rivets that hold it on to install it. You also might want to check and make sure the bracket that the flap rivets to is straight as you might need to bend it back a bit. As far as cost goes the flap is around $25 and the rivets around $3 - shipping via UPS would be around $8 - give me a call if you would like to get one. Thanks

jimmie d said:
Kevin, ship one to me, you have my cc number and address with 4 rivets, aluminum..

Jim Drake

Kevin.....I'll take the same (Flap with 4 Aluminum Rivets). I'll call you in the morning with a CC# and address.

Thanks

We do have these in stock - unfortunately they are not on our website yet but feel free to call our number in my signature and we can get one off to you. Thanks

Update 8-20-07 - Colored flaps are now available. By popular demand - Yamaha now will be offering the 07 style flaps in both Blue and Red colors. They will retail for around $40. Here a couple photos of what they look like. Give me a call if you need one. Thanks

Attachments

• 8-20-07 004.jpg
    8-20-07 004.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 8-20-07 005.jpg
    8-20-07 005.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 131

Back