• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New torque info?

Devo23

Just read in supertrax magazine that the nytro has 110 ft/lbs peak torque. Thats sounds a lot better than 94 ft/lbs which i thought it had. I wonder if this fact is correct or if supertrax mag bent the facts a little. I also read the new 800 RMK dragon will have 103 ft/lbs torque, thats pretty good for a stock 2 stroke. Also saw that mcxpress realeased turbo that puts out 240 hp for a stage one kit for $6500 ca.

i dont think stock tq will be above 100,94-96 sounds about right..maybe with a pipe it will peak at 100..94 is good as it holds it for a good rpm range..

the torque sounds higher than what i read before too, just wanted to see if anyone had some bulletproof numbers on the torque. Not sure why mcxpress would post a turbo kit price and horsepower number for something that wasn't built yet, im not sayin that they have the turbo built already , just seems kinda like false advertisement to me if they havent finished one yet.

Devo23 said:
the torque sounds higher than what i read before too, just wanted to see if anyone had some bulletproof numbers on the torque. Not sure why mcxpress would post a turbo kit price and horsepower number for something that wasn't built yet, im not sayin that they have the turbo built already , just seems kinda like false advertisement to me if they havent finished one yet.

they will probably tell people they have like 240hp for 10psi... which is crazy.. but anyway.. will make good power... just dyno it once you have installed turbo kit to have the true hp...

Back