• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Ulmer Racing FX Nytro Turbo Development!!

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
Ulmer Racing has taken over what formerly was NW Turbos. This will give us the advantage of two key pieces that no one else on the market has 1) cast header 2) cast down pipe. Ulmer Racing aquired about 5 of the original NW Turbo kits and will have those for sale for those of you who are high elevation riders and want a bolt on and go kit set at 10 lbs of boost (setup for 6,000 foot or higher riding).

Ulmer Racing will be bringing some changes to the FX Nytro model for those of you who are low elevation trail riders. We are aiming at bringing the most complete kit to the market at a very competitive price!

FX Nytro Stage 1 Kit:
-5 lbs of boost 185 hp 91 octane fuel
-This will work in conjunction with the stock OEM muffler for those who want the utmost quietness!
-This system is limited by the stock muffler and stock fuel system to run a maximum of 5 lbs of boost.
-Power Commander fuel & ignition control
-GT28 series turbo
-Ceramic coated header, down pipe, turbo intake housing, and turbo exhaust housing
-Includes a new 8.5 gallon trail tank
-Includes clutching to harness the extra power.
-Includes boost & air/fuel ratio gauges & gauge holders.

FX Nytro Stage 2 Kit:
-7.5 lbs of boost 200+ hp 91 octane fuel
-Excell motorsports exhaust muffler & plastic enclosure
-This system is limited to 7.5 lbs of boost on premium pump fuel. Adding race fuel will give you the ability to run 12+ lbs of boost.
-Auxillary fuel pump & fuel pressure regulator
-Power Commander fuel & ignition control
-GT28 series turbo
-Ceramic coated header, down pipe, turbo intake housing, and turbo exhaust housing
-Includes a new 8.5 gallon trail tank
-Includes clutching to harness the extra power.
-Includes boost & air/fuel ratio gauges & gauge holders.

We will have exact retail pricing and a summer sale information soon! Please contact us with any questions.

Phone: 605-387-2833
Fax: 605-387-2883
Email: Srxspec@Gwtc.net

Turbo004.jpg

DoktorC said:
That's AWESOME!!!!

Let me know of you need a test team lol.

Rick, maybe you can run one on the grass. Do you think George would notice if we ran it into a stock muffler for the stock class? LOL!

Daranello said:
WOW, I like Stage 2!!! Does it sound stock with the exell pipe?

Daranello, it will have a deeper tone to it, but sound level will be stock.

BlueByYou2000 said:
Very cool Allen and congrats on the new venture. You and your Dad are first class people.

Matt, you'll have to come down and check it out this summer. I plan on trying to make it to Union Grove Dragway a time or two and inviting the TY folks down for maybe a summer grill out or something at the track?

Awesome Allan sounds like a great deal, need some one to test it for you this summer? I was thinking of building a nytro and almost bought one, glad I waited.

just get complete Dynojet kit and only have one gauge...and it can be hidden...

stone88 said:
Awesome Allan sounds like a great deal, need some one to test it for you this summer? I was thinking of building a nytro and almost bought one, glad I waited.

Ernie, I plan on running this setup on the asphalt ourselves here. I'm hoping we can clear enough time off of our schedule to hit the Amsnow Shoot Out. I'd like to make it to the ESTA race in NY but I already have a conflict on that particular date!

Daranello said:
Allen, do you need to run the boost & air/fuel ratio gauges, love to be 100% stealth!!!

I'd highly recommend the gauges. It is just another safety factor so you can actually see what is going on with the sled exactly!

Allen:

Are the prices quoted installed?
Thanks,
Dave

Installation would be another $800.

Back