• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New way to mount tunnel bag w LinQ

LM7800

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx LE sold
I got tired of the straps on my tunnel bag coming loose, so I adapted the the linQ system to my yamaha tunnel bag. Now the bag is solid and doesn't move when going down the trail, and it's a snap to take on and off. see pics
small tunnel.JPG
adapta-link.JPG

@LM7800 I was thinking of doing the same sort of setup. Sled is still a little too new that I cringe at the thought of drilling into it but it will happen soon enough. Where did you get the Linq brackets?

@LM7800 I was thinking of doing the same sort of setup. Sled is still a little too new that I cringe at the thought of drilling into it but it will happen soon enough. Where did you get the Linq brackets?

There's a guy in Barrie that modifies them to fit the vipers.

There's a guy in Barrie that modifies them to fit the vipers.
I saw the ad on kijiji when I was looking to buy the sled, no offence to the the guy but the brackets in the pictures did not look nearly as clean as yours.

How does the EZ-RYDE rear skid ride ???

Adapta-link came from white out technologies. I will post some better pics. the bracket attaches to bag w SS bolts, I use a 1/4" X 1" piece of Al. for a shim between bag and latch then another piece inside on back side. Bag is rock solid now no side movement. Well worth it. Don't feel bad about drilling holes in a new sled, Last year my $13,000 sled had 0 miles on it when I took the die grinder to the side of the tunnel to cut two big holes in for the EZ Ryde mounts, talk about a nervous feeling!!!! The EZ Ryde is worth every penny! Turbos don't do #*$&@ to smooth the trail out!!!!!!! Put your money in ride and handling and beat the guy through the corner, any idiot can go fast straight!

IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG
here is some better pics of inside and out

Back