• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Online Sno Check

They are allocated for sure. There are going to be lots of guys with names on them not getting one which my dealer friend is really down about. Lots of loyal and good customers not going to be getting the sled they want.
Yeah it's truly sad Mike that they won't give the consumer what they really want for the money we are spending! That and the loss of sales because they won't offer what the consumer wants.

It looks to me like the SRX is an exclusive model, 998 made. Lots of people aren't going to get one.

Agree, but not sure why, other than the insignia. Obviously doesn't have the best shock package, so for me, why should i spend the extra grand on the decals and get worse shocks? I'm more inclined to go XTX than SRX, but that said, i still think the flagship Yamaha model has been and will ever remain the LTX LE even though it's been at a discount.

Agree, but not sure why, other than the insignia. Obviously doesn't have the best shock package, so for me, why should i spend the extra grand on the decals and get worse shocks? I'm more inclined to go XTX than SRX, but that said, i still think the flagship Yamaha model has been and will ever remain the LTX LE even though it's been at a discount.

Agreed (says the guy with an SRX)

Wanted to order an LTX GT EPS but my dealer has NO allocation from Yamaha. Yes, he is a small local dealer but provides excellent service and reasonable prices. So I might have to find a dealer with allocation and pay the high dollar. What a cluster.

Our local dealer got allocated 12 machines. They sold them all the first afternoon.

Wanted to order an LTX GT EPS but my dealer has NO allocation from Yamaha. Yes, he is a small local dealer but provides excellent service and reasonable prices. So I might have to find a dealer with allocation and pay the high dollar. What a cluster.
If you look to others dealers you should find a deal on left over 2024 at a great price reduction as the sled is now a year older.. I know this to be true cause I just did this same thing….

If you look to others dealers you should find a deal on left over 2024 at a great price reduction as the sled is now a year older.. I know this to be true cause I just did this same thing….
If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for it? A good friend of mine just purchased the same sled for just under $16k with less than 200 miles on it.

Just got off the phone with the dealer. They were allocated a miniscule 9 SRX ,3 LTX LE and not a single XTX! They had many other models of sleds allocated, but these were the definitive numbers I got from our conversation. These allocations were based on previous years sales and there were not many takers on last year's non EPS XTX so unfortunately they got shut out this year.

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for it? A good friend of mine just purchased the same sled for just under $16k with less than 200 miles on

2024 LTX GT EPS Starting Price $14,291.00. After all other cost including Five year Yamaha warranty it was just over $18,000 including sales taxes. 2025 was right about $21,000 for LTX LE EPS … Just could not spend $3,000.00 more to get the shocks, if I see a need to have better shocks I can always exchange with my 2017 LTX LE as it has the better shocks….

2024 LTX GT EPS Starting Price $14,291.00. After all other cost including Five year Yamaha warranty it was just over $18,000 including sales taxes. 2025 was right about $21,000 for LTX LE EPS … Just could not spend $3,000.00 more to get the shocks, if I see a need to have better shocks I can always exchange with my 2017 LTX LE as it has the better shocks….
Yeah I'm sorry My mistake, it was an STX LE EPS.

Back