• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro clutch alignment

nickleuci

Expert
Are there instruction on how to align the clutches somewhere, did some searches but coming up empty.

I want to know how to make sure the clutch are parallel. The offset I understand using shims on both the clutch shaft and with the 3 deflection bolts on the back.

It’s instructions on moving the primary to make sure it’s parallel with the secondary is what I am after.

I get that the motor mounts need to be loosened to get the primary into position, so I was hoping to find step by step instructions on how to do this.

I have the service manual but don’t see it in there.

This would be a great sticky to put in the FAQ’s if someone has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked my alignment a few wks ago with the instructions in my serv manual. They were in there...but at work now so can't reference the page.

Hmmmmmm ....I just saw offset in there, will have to look some more.

Just ordered an alignment tool from Ulmer, and Allen gave me some quick instructions on the phone. Maybe I’ll do a pictorial.

Last edited:
No problem. From what Allen said it sounds similar to how the RS chassis gets adjusted.

Back