• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro drag & fly's

n_kostick

I have a 2010 fx nytro base with hindle slipon and just got a drag & fly clutch kit for it as I had them on a viper i had and loved them. haven't messed with any 4 strokes tho any suggestions on setups and also secondary setups? Mostly trail riding

i have found that loading base heavy nothing in mid or overdrive and light or no weight in tip works very well on fourstrokes, i also run yamaha springs for easy of tuneing, ypy or ppp will give lower engagement nice for trail.have found 45/39 helix works good on nytro, have 46/36 on my apex apex with silver spring and drag n fly's works great for trail.

Try stock secondary, Tail 1 bolt and 2 washers, 1 bolt and 1 washer in the heel and get some short (1.5gram) set screws for the OD and tip. Also get some longer set screws ( @2.2grams) to tune with . You can get the set screws at any hardware store. Black HC spring.

try this
1 bolt 3 washers in arm
1 bolt in od
1 bolt 1 washer in tip
centre empty
run black hc spring

Leave the secondary stock....stock 43 helix with stock spring at 80 wrap

This is Turks set up and I garantee it works perfect!

Hey guys got 80 miles on in vt today ran heel clickers recommended setup from how it felt and what u guys have said I'm going to throw the weight from the center to the tip and throw the black spring in. All in all ran good pulled hard stock secondary worked well Thanks again guys

Back