• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro windshield bag-storage

spike55304

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder XTX 137, 2014 Viper LTX SE (turbo), 2011 Nytro XTX
Working with a local shop to get some decent storage for the Nytro with mid height windshield (would think it would work on taller as well). Has velcro built in and tabs that attach to the windshield screw in 4 places. Attached the prototype-will will better material, will round the edges slightly and offer a ton of extra storage. Will be getting a quote on pricing for quantity. Please let me know if you are interested in one and once I have a number I can get a firm quote-can't imagine it would be more than $50-75????

Attachments

• bagpic3.jpg
    bagpic3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 64
  • bagpic4.jpg
    bagpic4.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 67

backpacks work decent, I have a TNA gear backpack that tightens around the chest and the stomach. They stay in place well, but for someone who has bad shoulders...they'll know its there.

Having storage on the sled is way better than a backpack IMO

pics

sorry about the pics-had trouble compressing them

windshield bag

They should turn out pretty decent and the storage looks to be about equivalent to my buddies old 700 XC. If you are interested, just respond on the post or pm me. I will take a tally and see what kind of deal we can get. Also have the finished one coming and will post pics-not sure when I will have.

Back