• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Official team press release!!

Cor146

VIP Member
Website
www.corpowersports.com
Koreyk125 has been posting all kinds of info for you guys on here about the Port Yamaha / Cor PowerSports / Totallyamaha.com race team but today we sent out the official press release announcing the team!!

I (Todd Myers) am the second rider of the team and coming back to Yamaha is a second homecoming!! I rode Yamaha's all my life until the late 90's when I worked at a Polaris shop then most recently I rode a Yamaha Nytro at the '09 USCC I-500 in the Team class and took home a 2nd place overall. 10 days after that race I had major knee surgery then missed the entire '10 season. During that off-season I spun wrenches on our team Nytro for Brandon Carter at the '10 I-500 but we fell victim to the 500 bug and dnf'd.

Below I have attached a copy of the official press release that was sent out!!

I hope you guys are just as excited to have an official TY privateer team at the races as Korey and I are to represent Port Yamaha, Totallyamaha.com, and you!!

283598_10151889709420595_1337146976_n.jpg

Attachments

• Team Port Yamaha.pdf
    176.6 KB · Views: 229

Back