• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil leaking from bottom of 2013 Venture RS snowmobile

TPC

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 Venture RS 1000 4 Stroke
I started my 2013 Venture RS 4 stroke snowmobile this morning after 5 cold days and nights...It started fine but I noticed oil pouring from the base pan underneath...The dealership informed me the result is from a frozen oil line building up pressure and blowing off a line.... Anyone know the procedure for checking out these oil lines?... I`ve only had this machine for 3 months and it`s my first 4 stroke...Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance.

Pouring out? Ive twice had oil underneath my vector after sitting in the back of the truck and it was another oil filter. Wasnt loose, but after tightening a little more, no more leak. Yamaha filters too. Hopefully an easy fix.

Pouring out? Ive twice had oil underneath my vector after sitting in the back of the truck and it was another oil filter. Wasnt loose, but after tightening a little more, no more leak. Yamaha filters too. Hopefully an easy fix.
Yes pouring out like coming from a tap...It was warm oil also...Yes I'm hoping an easy fix...I`ve already spent $1100 on it since I purchased it 3 months ago.

on those sleds it is usually filter that is the oil leak issue as was mentioned above.

Back