• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OSP muffler,anyone try it out yet? Looks awsome and i like the gains it has shown

Actually, it's really an atv muffler lmao

There's no muffler setup that flows more than the OSP

On the bold, what does the Excell muffler flow SJ??? Because if you dont know the #, you are just making stuff up and that is not cool at all.. smh

I installed then removed my OSP exhaust. I'm too concerned reading about how lean the engine already is stock. I also don't want to flash the ECU knowing Yamaha can detect the tune should I have to go in for any warranty work. I'm eagerly awaiting more testing on fuel programmers seeing that they would be piggyback and can be removed prior to going to a dealer.

Actually, it's really an atv muffler lmao

There's no muffler setup that flows more than the OSP
One stop make all my power sports run like a rapped ape ..The plus side is that there local..

On the bold, what does the Excell muffler flow SJ??? Because if you dont know the #, you are just making stuff up and that is not cool at all.. smh

Im not knocking excells stuff.....I like the sound from the clip I heard..

I like his stuff...Ive ran them in the past...but any tuner can look at an exhaust on a turbo sled and see the restrictions......bends reduce power..baffles reduce power...non smooth angles reduce power

not cool is posting in a OSP exhaust post about excell...since they are an advertiser... post it up!

but to your point...other than a straight pipe...and maybe also the TD tf ....they are the straight shot least restrictions Ive seen....show me a no obstruction...no bend exhaust...and you'll see the most flow...

Im not knocking excells stuff.....I like the sound from the clip I heard..

I like his stuff...Ive ran them in the past...but any tuner can look at an exhaust on a turbo sled and see the restrictions......bends reduce power..baffles reduce power...non smooth angles reduce power

not cool is posting in a OSP exhaust post about excell...since they are an advertiser... post it up!

but to your point...other than a straight pipe...and maybe also the TD tf ....they are the straight shot least restrictions Ive seen....show me a no obstruction...no bend exhaust...and you'll see the most flow...

This isnt an OSP started thread its a thread started by a member asking about osp exhaust, others have chimed in about TD's system (2nd post btw), Hurricane's (3rd post) Sandales system (4th post) in this thread too bud, so why are you not quoting them as "not cool"??? I was just suggesting another brand that the OP might have not been aware of.

You said OSP's flows the best and quoted me in that, all that I am saying is if you dont know what the facts are, its not cool to post something like that. Especially when the mounting flange and welds have quite a bit to do with flow also.

As you can see by what I ride, I have no skin in this game, Excell isnt giving me a discount sidewinder system for my polaris to talk them up on the forums, I simply suggested another manufacture that seems to make +31hp with his exhaust and charger tubes..

okay cool^^ btw Ive heard OSP is making upwards of 35-38 hp on the dyno....
Sometimes times it not the horsepower.It's about the people that build the product also.I've spent many thousands with osp and plan on spending thousands more in the future. A bunch of good guys over there....

Back