• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OSP

Mine has 1100 miles on it no issues with washer left in adjusted mine yesterday.

Pull the collar all the way off and check the threads.. That washer is working on the threads on some. Not saying all but some.

Just spoke to Jim, he's making updates to the cup. If you haven't already done so, take the washer off, I just checked mine and with 385 miles the threads are destroyed where the washer was.

Thanks for the heads up - just checked mine and sure enough the threads are damaged. Off comes the washer. Let's wait for OSP, I'm sure they will come up with a solution - good people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Allen is also getting shot from tightening the whole changer all the way on to change belt Allen key hardly catches on it now I hope they will send me a replacement and take care of the guys whose threads are busted up

SJ is correct, he is talking about the metal washer that comes with the adjuster. You do not keep that on when riding. It is boucing around and chewing up the threads on the aluminum part. It is only for when you change your belt. I have been out of the office but I heard jim is working on a update.

SJ is correct, he is talking about the metal washer that comes with the adjuster. You do not keep that on when riding. It is boucing around and chewing up the threads on the aluminum part. It is only for when you change your belt. I have been out of the office but I heard jim is working on a update.
Anymore on this subject????

Back